30 Oct Mallett Cars Debuts 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Supercharger Kit at SEMA 2015
The 2015 SEMA Show officially kicks off at the Las Vegas Convention Center Tuesday November 3 and runs through Friday November 6. Mallett Cars will be on site in Magnuson Supercharger’s booth (#23353) debuting their latest tested and tuned product – their supercharger kit for the 3.6L V6 2015+ Chevrolet Colorados.
The supercharger kit is the first of its kind, and was designed, fabricated and installed at Mallett Cars. The shop got to work on the Colorado’s 3.6L V6 powerplant – pulled from the Cadillac ATSV – to create a complete bolt-on supercharger kit for Colorado owners. Be sure to swing by the booth if you’re at SEMA, or stay tuned for more details here on MallettCars.com. See the full specs below and contact us today with any questions.
2015 Chevy Colorado 3.6L V6 Intercooled Supercharger Kit
- 2015 Mallett Chevy Colorado Intercooled Supercharger Assembly Kit
- Dyno-Tuned for Optimum Performance and Reliability
- Extremely Drivable with Smooth Consistent Power Gains Throughout the RPM Range
- 85+ Rear Wheel HP Gains
- Highest Quality Components Used, Including but not Limited to:
- Proven Magnuson 1.9L TVS Supercharger System
- Race Proven, High Efficiency C&R Intercooler and Heat Exchanger
- CNC Machined Manifold and Pulley Assemblies
- Genuine GM Tensioner and Steel Idlers
- Fleet Quality 8-Rib Gates Supercharger Belt
- High Strength, Corrosion Resistant Fasteners
- Bolt-On Application for Experienced DIYers
ACCEPTING ORDERS, AVAILABILITY ANTICIPATED MID 2016!