The Mallett C5 396 Conversion
Standard features include:
- 5.7 Liter (346 CID) 475 HP V8, with Custom Head / Cam Package (LS1 engines require LS6 ported head upgrade - see "options")
- Custom calibration & dyno tuning
- Body Emblems with "Mallett 396" Logo and Mallett Serial Number
- Billet Aluminum Solid-Center Shifter with Mil-Spec Hardcoat (6-speed only)
- Exclusive Mallett "D"-port stainless long-tube headers
- Mallett/Penske Indy-Style Shock Absorbers (7500 series non-adjustable)
- Mallett Chassis Number Assignment and Vehicle Registry
- Leather Seats with "Mallett 396" Graphics on Headrest
- Vehicle build-records archived at the National Corvette Museum
- Available for both Coupe and Convertable, with automatic or manual transmission.
- Standard 396 packages starts at $13,900
- For full pricing details Click HERE
HP 475 @ 5,800 RPM Torque 460 LB-FT @ 4,500 RPM 0-60 MPH 4.4 seconds 1/4 Mile 12.00 @ 115 MPH Top Speed 185 MPH Skid Pad 0.9 g
For additional upgrades to your C5 396 Conversion, follow the links below.